Friday, January 20, 2012

Nylah Bean Josephine

Every year when I sit down to start on your scrapbook I tell daddy that I should title this year's scrapbook "Girl with 1000 faces"  This year is no different - you do not hide your emotions!  That is for sure.  You love with all of your heart, feel your anger and frustration through your entire body, have the brightest smile when you are happy...you are my fireball, my spirited child, my "middle" child (that's something that you are proud of and no one should ever try to take that away!  or they'll have to deal with you!)  And I know that all of this is true, because your story hasn't changed in 4 1/2 years!



 
You are reading now and so proud of yourself - of course I am proud of you too! 
But it is nice to see you beaming about such an accomplishment!


You thought it would be a good idea to play in the water - it was 70 some 
degrees on New Years Eve, but the water was 
cold...didn't seem  like a good idea after all!




Silly faces - just plain silly!


This face cracks me up - you were proud of your 
gingerbread house and in quite a silly mood - I'd
say this face is pride and silliness at it's best!




SOOOOO happy - you just opened some of your 
Christmas presents - these were a few of the items
that you wanted the most - what a great way to start off!


relaxed, comfortable - this is such a peaceful look for 
you - we don't see this often, you're usually too busy running 
around and shouting - it's so nice to see you like this!


Happy just because you're happy - nobody gave you
anything in this picture, you were just feeling happy.  Happy from the heart!


Kind of mad, I'd say.  You were taking this tree decorating task rather seriously - I wish I could remember what you were upset about, I didn't mean to catch you being angry - I do know though that it didn't last long!


Thankful - daddy builds the best forts/tree houses/club houses/......


 You were not happy about wearing this - the entire time you
had it on, your smile was saying "I'll smile because
I have to, but I don't really want to!"



Crack me up - it's getting really uncomfortable here - and
I DO NOT WANT TO STICK MY HAND 
INSIDE THAT PUMPKIN - THAT'S GROSS!


You love dancing - this was the first time I got to 
watch you at Tippi Toes and I was so excited to see you 
actually dance - I thought you might get shy!



You just make the cutest little cat! 
And you know it!





Having a blast!




Peaceful and athletic!
Free spirited!
Run wild!


Spooky!


And that's only 3 months worth of your amazing faces!  I love you, and as crazy as you are, as crazy as you make me, I don't want you to change...you are so passionate and so powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment