31 August 2010
Dear Tooth Fairy,
What is your name? My mom got my tooth out! I’m so excited! I start Kindergarten tomorrow!
Love Sydnie
Dear Sydnie,
My name is Tarabell. Congratulations on losing your first tooth. I'm so excited for you. Good luck at Kindergarten!!!
Love Tarabell
24 October
2010
Dear Tarabell,
My mom touched my tooth and it fell right into my mouth…I didn’t
even know that it was going to fall out today!
What is your friend’s name?
Love
Sydnie
Dear Sydnie,
Congrats on losing another tooth. I love your smile. I am friends with Milenna's tooth fairy, Anastasia and with Tinkerbell!!! What are your friends names?
Love Tarabell
September 5, 2011
Dear Tarabell,
I lost my first
top tooth. My dad pulled it out. Welcome to Texas.
Sydnie
Dear Sydnie,
You’re smile is so sweet.
I don’t think that you lost your sweet tooth – do you? I can’t wait to see you when you lose your
other top tooth. Welcome to Texas, hope
that you weren’t worried that I wouldn’t find you!
Love Tarabell
29 Sept 2011
Dear Terrabella,
Today my dad
pulled my other top tooth out. I bet my teacher will like my smile. I am so excited that it finally came
out. I wish I could see you to show you my silly new smile. I
love you.
Sydnie
Dear Sydnie,
You look absolutely adorable
without your top teeth. Now you need to
listen to “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” and practice singing
it!!! You were brave to let your daddy
pull another tooth out! Don’t worry, I
saw your silly new smile and I know that your teacher will love it too!
Love Tarabell
Jan 4, 2012
Dear Tarabell,
I lost my second tooth in Texas. And it’s really my fifth tooth that came out. When my mom
pulled it out I was scared.
Love,
Sydnie
Dear Sydnie,
I am terribly sorry that I
didn’t make it to your house last night.
You’d never believe how many little girls lost a tooth last night, I was
rather busy. But I knew that I could get
there this morning while everyone was on their way to school – please forgive
me! Thank you for the picture. I love your smile and can’t wait til you lose
some more. I’m also excited that you’ll
be getting your top teeth in soon! So
exciting!
Love
you,
Tarabell
Dear Tarabell April 30, 2012
Tonight
my dad had to tear my tooth out. It did
not even bleed a lot. I almost
cried.
Love
Sydnie
Dear
Sydnie,
I
know that it hurt, but it seemed like that tooth came out quite quickly! Good job!
What a cute smile that you have – as silly as it is! I’m guessing purple is a new favorite color…I
like it too! See you again soon!
Love,
Tarabell
Sydnie, it's mommy - I want you to know that no matter how many teeth you have, no matter how big or small they are, you have the most beautiful smile. I love to see you smile. It makes my heart warm. It makes your eyes glow. It makes an entire room glow. It makes other people happy. I hope that you never stop smiling!!!!
I know someone else that loves your smile (well, lots of other someone elses!!!) But especially your Grandpa DeGenova. This summer while we were visiting he gave you a very special present...He painted a rock for you that says "Smile" right on it - your smile wins your grandpa over quite easily, I do believe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment