Monday, April 9, 2012

Speaking of Sleeping


So, Cullen's not the only one with funny sleeping habits in this house...someday I'll get a picture, but typically I wake up in the morning with 4 little bodies in my bed wrapped around me one way or another and my baby in the crib right next to us...actually sometimes he's in bed with us too.  But here's some photos that I've taken of others sleeping in strange places or strange positions or just being cute!

Princess and the Pea...that's my girl sleeping on top of 3 bean bags!!!

 I sooooo don't need a nap mom!


 I DO NOT NEED TO NAP!!! REALLY!
that's mommy's chair - I was at the store when he fell asleep, he knew I'd sit 
there to put Cullen to sleep, so he could be close to me 





Even Georgia sleeps in funny places!

And then, there's this.........






 that man can fall asleep ANYWHERE!!!

1 comment: