1) in response
2) Playing with cousins across the miles
3) Style: part 2
4) my sister's an awesome mom
5) my nieces and nephew ROCK!
6) I guess my brother-in-law isn't so bad either : )
7) well, I can't remember the rest, but I did have a bunch of ideas...
...anyway, my sister writes a blog and recently her children enjoyed trying on their newest styles...I really had fun reading this post and I shared it with my children - who LOVE fashion shows...and naturally wanted to JUDGE THEIR COUSINS' SHOW! here's what my kiddos had to say!
Straight 10s across the board. Bravo for your fashion choices...and thank you for entertaining us with your show.
We would like to share with you our judges fashions....so, it is clear that they know their stuff!
And in response, we would like to put on a show for you (naturally)......
1st up...Milenna
she clearly takes her job seriously!
2nd up - Sydnie
and again, quite serious!!!
smack dab in the middle of this fun is...Nylah Bean Josephine....
she's a riot, isn't she?
Let's here it from our cowboy...
Yee-haw!
And finally for our youngest contestant...
now he's a ham if I ever saw one!
Hope you've enjoyed our fashion show...now you be the judge : )
How cute are those kids, and each one with his/her own style. and how creative is their momma. I think it is cute that you came up with several titles. I really enjoyed this blog (and I'll bet you did too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Awesome! Awesome! I LOVE it. Not enough time to show the kiddos this morning, but I sure will this evening. What fun! I'd give them all 10s, but we'll see what my critics say!
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
Milenna - 10's all around. The hat, the tongue out, the eighties colors and patterns are nice touches. The zebra dress is a fav!
ReplyDeleteSyd - Love the peace sign outfit. The hat adds flare! And her sweet poses just seal the deal. Another perfect 10!
Ny - Love her poses and shining smile. Meg says the last outfit is her favorite of the bunch. She scores a 10, too!
Nolan - The hat takes the cake, though Jacob wants to give him a "hats off"! All 10's, of course. Yee haw, Cowboy!
Cullen - Who can beat a chubby baby with a delightful smile. We gave him all 10's too!
Here's to a joint venture fashion extravaganza in June! Can't wait to see you all!