Every time I visit my sisters blog, I think to myself that blogging would be a great way to keep up with the journaling part of my scrapping - like keeping notes so that I'll know what to write when I finally get caught up...here's my first attempt.
Mr. N....my little monster. I LOVE 2 year old temper tantrums and then the smiles that come from that same little stinker! N has a handful of interests these days and when things aren't going his way, it tends to make the rest of us unhappy!!!! When I'm busy with the baby, N wants to watch t.v. (Dora or Diego usually), only he wants complete control of the DVD player and a pile of DVDs. OR, he'd like to play Wii....he yells "Firework" or "Dogs Out" or "My Joe" (Cotton Eyed Joe) or simply "Play Wii" at me - fortunately, we've got that figured out! And I thoroughly enjoy watching him dance while I nurse the baby. All he wants to eat is Macaroni and Cheese or Special K...these are words that we hear all day long! And when we get in the car, he's usually shouting out "I want to go to the car wash" or "I want to go to the beach" - these are 2 disappointing requests, because we are usually going to drop off the girls or pick up the girls and while we have made several trips to the beach, we clearly don't go often enough! I love these things about my 2 year old...and I have to admit, it's these things that make me love his smile and laugh even more!
Great start! Check out my email for some advice. So happy to see you in this space.
ReplyDelete