M asked me if she's still a little girl...well, in this house, she's a big girl, but in the real world - yes! she's still a little girl. She told me she heard someone talk about being a tween and asked me when she would be a one...I told her that ironically enough, I had just read an article about tween chores and the article was referring to kids between the ages 9 and 12. M will be 9 in February, so I told her that she'll be a tween soon. What does that mean? I'm not sure that I'm ready for a tween. I think maybe we have enough problems : )
I have a baby! I've done that before and though I'm no expert, I'm pretty good at the baby thing! I'm on my 4th 2 year old...I find the terrible twos humorous at this point. What a time of learning.....but tween! I have no idea what I'm doing. And while M has been an excellent teacher up to this point, I'm not sure that I want to use her as my way of learning how to do the tween thing...but I'm confident that we'll get through this together - we always do. I love you M, thank you for being such a good teacher - let's tackle this tween thing together!
very touching, you are sucha goodmom.
ReplyDelete