Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Buddies

I remember the years at home with only Milenna and Sydnie faintly, but I do remember that it was quiet back then.  Then Milenna went to preschool and I spent time at home alone with Sydnie and Nylah.  It was a little louder because Nylah was loud - Sydnie really looked forward to Nylah's naps so that we could spend time together.  Nylah required a lot of attention.... Then when Syd went to school, I got to spend time alone with Nylah and Nolan.  Well, Nylah's in preschool now, so Ny and Nolan still get to see each other, but not as much.  Next year she'll be going to kindergarten and they'll see each other even less.  It's kinda sad.  They are so silly together and really have spent some sweet time together.  It'll be fun for me to be home with 2 boys...but I know that Nolan is going to miss spending time with Nylah...




No comments:

Post a Comment