Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pillow Fight

Just a normal evening, time to put the girls to bed...the boys had been sleeping for a little while...

I walked into the girls room and got attacked by a flying stuffed animal - who threw that?  Hmmm, I think I'll throw it back - before wI knew it, Mommy, Daddy, Milenna, Syd and Ny all throwing stuffies in a wild abandon!  Who knew this could be so much fun!  Fun at bedtime...of course I worried in my head, but didn't share my worries with the kids - 1) don't throw them too hard, 2) pray no one gets hurt and ends the fun, 3) hope no one bumps into the beds cause it hurts when you fall into or off of these wooden bed frames 4) when it's time to end this, we can do it in pure exhaustion and look forward to having another stuffie fight some other night.....

So, there we were - Mommy and Daddy on the bed, the girls on the floor throwing like mad, laughing hysterically, knowing that this was much needed fun...and the best part, it ended well....just a slight amount of disappointment, but absolute agreement that we'd have to do it again some time!  (by the way, it's really hard to get good pictures of a stuffie fight!)







1 comment: